Most often the answer to the question is yes! A home inspection is an objective examination of the home and its systems. The inspection covers the entire house from the roof to the foundation.
A home inspection will cover the home’s foundation, basement, structural components, roof, attic, insulation, walls, ceilings, floors windows and doors. It will also examine the heating system, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems.
Because a home is often the largest single investment you will ever make it is important to know as much as you can about the home before you buy it. A home inspection will help you identify any needed repairs as well as what is needed to regularly maintain the home. The home inspection will help you proceed with the purchase with confidence.
When choosing a home inspector cost shouldn’t be your first consideration. Look for the inspector’s qualifications, experience, training and compliance with state regulations.
Remember, that no house is perfect. There are bound to be issues with almost any home use the information to decide if the house is right for you.
Comments are closed.
Needham MA Real EstateNeedham, MA - $1,850
4 Pine Grove - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/16 hours agoNeedham, MA - $599,900
133 Hunnewell St - Single-Family - Bungalow - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:210 hours agoNeedham, MA - $910,000
54 Coolidge Ave - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/112 hours agoNeedham, MA - $3,750
54 Coolidge Ave - Rentals - - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/112 hours agoNeedham, MA - $519,000
30 Denmark Lane - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/115 hours ago
Wellesley MA Real EstateWellesley, MA - $629,900
7 Lake Road. - Condo - Detached - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/15 hours agoWellesley, MA - $2,295,000
53 Park Ave - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:5/39 hours agoWellesley, MA - $4,000
85 Grove Street - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:210 hours agoWellesley, MA - $2,850,000
158 Lowell Road - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:13 - Beds:6 - Baths:6/212 hours agoWellesley, MA - $850
447 Worcester St - Commercial - Year Built:0 - Acres:0.08
Dedham MA Real EstateDedham, MA - $329,900
519 Sprague St - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:37 hours agoDedham, MA - $379,000
9 Barrows St - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/117 hours agoDedham, MA - $348,999
36 Blueberry Hill - Single-Family - Ranch, Other - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Dedham, MA - $999,000
10 Warren Rd - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Dedham, MA - $499,900
39 Abbott Rd - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
- Head for the Coast at Volante Farms July 25, 2014As part of the Dinner in the Field series, Volante Farms is hosting "Heading for the Coast" on Thursday, July 31, at 6 p.m. They are welcoming back favorite partner Island Creek Oysters and Truro Vineyards. […]
- WashU student charged with DWI, hit-and-run July 25, 2014A 22-year-old student at Washington University in St. Louis has been charged with assault and drunken driving in a hit-and-run that injured two classmates. […]
- Needham Library is 'Off the Shelf' July 24, 2014Did you know that, in addition to the online databases available through the State of Massachusetts and the Minuteman Library Network, the Needham Free Public Library provides Needham residents free home access to several other online databases? Consumer Reports is the most popular database that is used by Needham residents. […]
- Head for the Coast at Volante Farms July 25, 2014
- Wellesley summer makeover July 27, 2014It's good to be in the construction field this summer in Wellesley. The town's makeover includes the new maintenance and other facilities at Wellesley Country Cub, a sports complex rehab at Wellesley College, sprucing up of downtown buildings, church work, Wellesley Middle School fixer-upper, a new dorm at Babson, Hunnewell Elementary School ... (m […]
- Brookline Third 'Snobbiest' Small City in America July 26, 2014If you feel like Wellesley and Newton just aren't snooty enough for you, maybe you should move to Brookline. […]
- Introducing Tracksmith, A New Performance Running Brand Out Of Wellesley July 26, 2014Tracksmith, a New England-based running company, launches today. Tracksmith offers premium performance apparel rooted in New England's running culture and timeless style. […]
- Wellesley summer makeover July 27, 2014
- Rochester Chamber welcomes Papa Ginoa s July 28, 2014Papa Gino's at the Lilac Mall recently had a Chamber ribbon-cutting. In front, from the left, are: Lilac Mall Manager Ellen Paquette, Papa Gino's Manager Jennifer Godsoe, Papa Gino's General Manager Michelle Dow, and Chamber Board members Kristy Methot of Holy Rosary Credit Union, AVP of Bank of NH Leslie Simpson and AVP of Federal Savings Ban […]
- Dedham to Participate in National Night Out 2014 July 25, 2014Dedham police are joining forces with several civic groups in town to support National Night Out next month, according to an announcement by the Dedham Police Department this week. […]
- Have Your Groceries Support Dedham Environmental Department July 23, 2014The Whole Foods store on Legacy Place is donating 5 percent of all purchases made on July 31st to the Town of Dedham Environmental Department's "Dedham Grows" program. […]
- Rochester Chamber welcomes Papa Ginoa s July 28, 2014